Highlights from Second Generation Gathering
August 26th, 2015
Second generation survivors, liberators, and refugees from around the state of Tennessee gathered together to discuss how to continue sharing their families' legacies. The following programs are scheduled for this year:
The group is seeking to find other children of survivors, liberators, or refugees who might be interested in participating. Please contact Danielle Kahane-Kaminsky at email@example.com or at
- Locating and Understanding Holocaust Archives- Dr. Joseph White, historian USHMM
- Film showing-“Breaking the Silence: The Generation After the Holocaust”
- Lecture and Book Discussion with Helen Epstein author of “Children of the Holocaust”
- Life After Liberation-USHMM Historian Specializing in Camp Liberation
- How to Continue Telling The Story Workshops-Luke Wilson & THC Teaching Fellows
- 2015 Nashville Holocaust Education Conference featuring child survivor Dr. Inge Auerbacher, Monday October 26th.
- November 6th & 7th –BBYO “Shabbat to Remember”
(615) 343-1171 with questions or for more information.
Click here to see photos from the event!