Interested in diving deeper into the powerful stories and significant events of the Holocaust? The Tennessee Holocaust Commission offers a diverse lending library of resources, available to you and your students, which will help flesh out a well-rounded contemplation of these atrocities and their legacy.
Let us know the title that you're interested in securing as a class set, or feel free to inquire about a particular idea, theme, location, etc. and our staff will be happy to work with you to select an appropriate resource or classroom set.
Popular classroom sets include:
- Maus I and II by Art Spiegelman
- Diary of of Young Girl by Anne Frank
- Night by Elie Weisel
- Rutka’s Notebook: A Voice from the Holocaust by Rutka Laskier
- Train by Danny Cohen
- I Never Saw Another Butterfly by Hana Volavkova
- The Holocaust and Other Genocides by Helmut Smith
- Escape from Sobibor by Richard Rashke